Programs like alcohol rehab and alcohol detox are always quite expensive and oftentimes it is their expensiveness that keeps most people away from getting proper treatment for these problems.
However, services like the alcohol addiction treatment program in Virginia are quite aware of this issue and hence the state has established various options for finding effective and economical treatment for its citizens. In order to know about funded addiction programs for alcohol detox and alcohol rehab in Virginia, you can visit the state health website and check out the various options available. You can communicate with them on the toll-free number and check out the programs available. In most cases, you will not find direct waiver of the treatment fees, but you will at least find an easier method of repayment that will make the treatment affordable.
- A Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center in Hamp (757) 315-8820
- A Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center in Norfolk, VA (757) 337-2939
- Acclaimed Arlington Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatm (703) 651-9151
- Acclaimed Chesapeake Drug & Alcohol Addiction Trea (757) 512-7669
- Acclaimed Newport News Drug & Alcohol Addiction Tr (757) 273-8028
- Acclaimed Petersburg Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treat (804) 835-6658
- Addiction Treatment Center in Fairfax-Vienna (703) 651-9161
- Addiction Treatment Center in Midlothian (804) 302-5207
- Addiction Treatment Center in Richmond (804) 767-4408
- Addiction Treatment Center in Virginia Beach (757) 301-5097
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Blacksburg, VA Counselors (540) 443-6518
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Norfolk, VA Counselors (757) 273-8036
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Warrenton, VA Counselors (540) 266-3116
- Virginia Beach, VA Addiction Treatment & Rehab Prog (757) 561-2606
Another place to look at is in the insurance cover you have. Some insurance companies offer coverage for different kinds of programs for alcohol rehab and alcohol detox in Virginia. Check up on your insurance. Behind the card, you will find a number where you can call and find out what treatment coverage you can get. But remember that with insurance, what happens in reality is quite different from what you hear on the phone. Hence, you must make it a point to ask them particular specifics relating to your needs of treatment.
Asking a medical officer for funding and coverage of alcohol treatment in Virginia also helps. You can find out from them whether your treatment program can be qualified for coverage or not.